Fred’s FC players Wesley Leuthauser, of Lebanon, N.H., left, and Glenn Halleck, of Newport, N.H., warm up before their 35-and-older men’s league game at Grantham Indoor in Grantham, N.H., on Dec. 4, 2017. The facility’s owners have announced they will be closing in January 2018 after selling the building, which will become a warehouse. (Valley News – Geoff Hansen) Copyright Valley News. May not be reprinted or used online without permission. Send requests to email@example.com.
Cross-posted from the listserve, here’s the list of items for sale, if you want a little piece of Grantham Indoor for yourself:
- Player Benches
- Wooden Restaurant Style Booths
- High Top Tables and Stools
- Folding Tables and Chairs
- 3 E6/S8 Full Swing Golf Simulators
- 5 Bag golf Bag Holders and a plethora of older clubs
- 22″ Golf Ball Collector
- Office equipment (contact us for more info on this)
- A sound / pa system
- Scoreboard with scoreboard control box
- Small field dasher boards with player benches (PROBABLY enough to make an 80 x 80 field, we have to get more detailed info on this item)
- 12×12 sections of turf, we do have some larger sections as well
- Heavy duty set of lacrosse goals
- Lacrosse balls, as well as screens and corners for the goals
- Multi-Sport Game Standards (2 sets)
- Plastic yard fencing
- Lots of Netting (If you are interested in netting, please note that we will not be able to accommodate your request until the spring time, however you should still email us now and be very specific about what size you are looking for).
The owners say that if you’re interested in any of the above, please contact them for pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-865-9800.
RELATED: Grantham Indoor Closing as Retirement Beckons Owner
WCAX reports that Jamie Anderson’s mother lives in Hartland and the town is pumped up about Anderson’s big victory!
Women’s slopestyle gold medalist Jamie Anderson, of the United States, smiles during the medals ceremony at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, Monday, Feb. 12, 2018. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
RELATED: Updated medal counts from the Pyeongchang Olympics
Notre Dame’s Matt Farrell (5) tries to get between Dartmouth’s Brendan Barry (15) and Will Emery (0) during an NCAA college basketball game at Purcell Pavilion in South Bend, Ind., Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2017. (Michael Caterina/South Bend Tribune via AP)
From Matt Garrison, the marketing and events assistant at Dartmouth College Athletics, who posted on the listserve:
Join us on Feb. 10, on National Flannel Day, as we attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the Largest Gathering of People Wearing Tartan (Flannel) at the Dartmouth Men’s Basketball game. The Big Green will be taking on Princeton at 7 p.m. In order to count towards the record, you must be wearing at least 1 piece of tartan, top or bottom, plus an accessory (free button accessory will be provided). To save money, purchase your tickets in advance at www.Dartmouthsports.com.
We do quite like. our flannel. here at UV INDEX and the Valley News …