UPDATE: We’ve added a link to upload your videos!
* * *
Are you graduating this weekend, and will you (or a loved one) be taking video?
I’m looking to combine a lot of little video clips from Upper Valley graduations into one big video for the Valley News!
If this is your first time on UV INDEX, my name is Maggie and I’m the web editor at the Valley News and co-creator of UV INDEX. I like tacos, seltzer, cupcakes, sandwiches and occasionally things that don’t have to do with food.
What kind of video clips am I looking for?
I’m looking for any kind of video clips you would likely already be taking, and are willing to share with Valley News readers and the general public.
Examples might include:
- Selfies, Snapchats, Boomerangs and beyond … the kind of stuff you would post on your Facebook/IG/Snapchat etc.
- Clips of getting ready before the graduation ceremony
- Clips of the graduation ceremony
- Clips of you throwing your hats in the air
- Clips of the moments after the ceremony (celebrating, getting pictures taken, etc)
- Clips that your family and loved ones take of the ceremony (and are willing to share)
I would also be interested in …
- Short selfie videos where you talk about what’s going through your mind before or after the ceremony
- Short clips where you ask your friends what graduation means to them, before or after the ceremony. (You would have to let them know that they are being recorded for a video to be used by the Valley News, and they would have to be OK with that.)
If this is something you are interested in, please let me know ASAP (before graduation) and I will let you know how to share your clips with me (it’s pretty easy and can even be done through Facebook).
- If you know of someone else who might be interested, please feel free to pass along this post.
- Please let me know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603 727 3220.
- Thanks so much — and congratulations on your graduation!