I’ve had a list of topics I’ve been meaning to post about but just haven’t gotten around to on my desk for about a week now, and I realized some of y’all might have missed these things, too, so I’m rounding them up for ya. There are some gems in here, if I do say so myself.
- Make way for these 76 ducklings. We stan a working mom. Plus, seeing those little ducks paddling along all in a row just quacks me up.
- Mayonnaise ice cream is a thing now. I doubt you’ll see Ben and Jerry’s picking this up anytime soon.
- Speaking of Ben and Jerry’s, there’s a petition going around calling on the ice cream maker to create its first flavor honoring people of color. We’re into it.
- Franklin, N.H., police say the city’s parkour problem has reached new heights. As a former reporter who covered Franklin, I have to say this problem is news to me, but parkour kids are everywhere.
- New Hampshire’s lakes aren’t actually named what you think they’re named. It’s confusing, I know. What’s in a name? The Concord Monitor‘s David Brooks explains.
- April the giraffe is pregnant again! And the live cam is back.
Did I miss something? Tell me in the comments!