Shop all day and party all night (or, at least, until about 10 p.m.):
- The White River Junction shopping event of the season: Revolution’s Annual Radical Sale Weekend, their famous tent sale where you can make finds for $1, $5 and $10 (and sometimes, they literally pay you to take stuff away).
- Abracadabra Coffee Co.’s pop-up party in Woodstock, from 5-9 p.m. (Read about Abracadabra here.)
- The Under the Sea Dance for LGBTQ teens and allies is at The Junction from 6-9 p.m.
- Drink beer and swim in the pool in Lebanon. 7-9 p.m. 21+. Yes, really.
- Join Upper Valley Land Trust at Mountain View Farm in Orford from 8-10 for an evening of lying in the grass, watching the stars and drinking hot chocolate.
- And if you’re willing to venture a touch outside the Upper Valley, Deluxe Unlimited is among the artists featured in a show opening at The Front in Montpelier tonight, from 4-7.