It’s a Sunday, for all you looking at the calendar. And doors will open at 8 a.m.
The news comes little more than a year after we first reported that HomeGoods was on its way. Other bits of information in a news release just sent out by the company:
- The store is 19,800 square feet.
- It’s the third store in the Burlington market.
- They expect to fill 65 full-time and part-time positions.
- Regular store hours are Monday through Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.; Friday through Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; and Sunday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Special Grand Opening Day hours will be from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- And in case you live under a rock, we’re talking about the Upper Valley Plaza on Route 12A in West Leb.
Bring on the off-price shopping, y’all. Bring. It. On.
(But actually, more importantly, even when big new box stores come to town … don’t forget to shop local, as well!)