This Instagram post from the Montshire Museum of Science is from Oct. 30, but still just as cute today!
View this post on Instagram
Yayyyy, Bona! It’s so beautiful!
Animator Bona Bones, who has graced the pages of the Valley News and UV INDEX a number of times, did the animation work for the music video for “Over The Moon,” a single by the Los Angeles-based psychedelic soul band The Marías.
This is the same video that Valley News features writer David Corriveau let you know about last month, before it was released. It’s been on YouTube since last Friday and already has more than 40,000 views!
And, jussayin, four of them in the last 12 minutes are from me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Film Notes: Lebanon Animator Crafts Video for L.A. Band
- Film Notes: Animator Hosts a Screening to Help Fund New Work
- New music video features Claremont Opera House & the Cornish-Windsor covered bridge
- The Pilgrims release another music video
- Sasha Velour has a music video
- Georgia-born, Nashville-based rock artist Ron Pope croons about White River Junction
So snazzy, y’all. In Episode 2, news editor John Gregg talks to staff writer Matt Hongoltz-Hetling about his reporting at White River Valley Middle School in its first year since the school districts of Royalton and Bethel merged under Vermont’s Act 46 consolidation law. Plus, sports editor Greg Fennell talks about the Dartmouth football team’s season-long winning streak going into the Big Green’s Nov. 3 visit to undefeated Princeton.
— HHS Athletics (@hcaneswirl) October 26, 2018